At LanguageTop™, we pride ourselves on our network of linguists. Experienced and domain expert people work for us as employees, as translators and as interpreters.
More than 1700+ linguists across 84 countries are associated with us who enable our client’s in their global success. We are always focused on recruiting the best to work with us in all capacities. We are always looking for strong talents.
Salary: Best in the industry
- Responsible for the entire life-cycle of all languages/translation projects assigned to the individual.
- Juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Understand and abide by the individual project instructions.
- Liaise with Project Manager to clarify project parameters.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with Linguists globally.
- Coordinate with quality personnel to ensure that the translation perfectly complies with instructions and is linguistically perfect.
Communicate any issues/problems/caveats or additional information to Project Manager as soon as that information is available.
II. Desired Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills in English.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Effective time management, self-starting and pro-active attitude.
- Advance MS office Skills.
- Ability to work independently or in team.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Interest in new technologies and should be tech savvy.
- Experience in coordinating projects and assignment of resources will be a plus.
- A few months to a few years of experience in the localization industry will be a plus.
Knowledge of any Indian/Foreign language will be an additional benefit.
The positions are available immediately. If you have the requested skills, then send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here.
The above job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required by the candidate. Candidate may be asked to perform other duties as required.
Submit Your Resume
If you are interested to work with us as a Freelancer or an Inhouse employee, submit your updated profile. Our concerned team will get back to you after reviewing your candidature.