At LanguageTop™, we pride ourselves on our network of linguists. Experienced and domain expert people work for us as employees, as translators and as interpreters.
More than 1700+ linguists across 84 countries are associated with us who enable our client’s in their global success.We are always focused on recruiting the best to work with us in all capacities. We are always looking for strong talents.
Location : Lucknow
DOJ : Immediate
Min. Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Salary: Best in the Industry
• Excellent command in reading, writing & verbal English communication.
• Advance MS office Skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal & analytical skills.
• Ability to work independently and in Team.
• Ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
• Interest in new technologies and new tools.
• Schedule flexibility to accommodate project deadlines.
• Experience in the localization industry will be an additional benefit.
• Knowledge of any Indian/foreign language will be an additional benefit.
• Accurate production of deliverable as per customer specification, on time and within budget.
• Co-ordination with Translators & Project Managers for successful execution of translation projects on time.
• To work on Translation related CAT tools.
• Track project progress on daily basis.
• Management of multiple localization projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with linguists globally.
• Compliance with relevant and applicable procedures.
• Collaborate with teams to create, implement and maintain appropriate client or project-specific procedures, solutions, checklists and instructions.
• Resolve questions and issues of linguists and internal team in a timely and effective manner.
• Manage the timely flow of all localization project actions from initiation to delivery, ensuring that projects meet quality, turn-around time and budget expectations.
If you have the above mentioned skills and interest, then send a your CV to email@example.com or Apply here.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required by the candidate. Candidate may be asked to perform other duties as required.
Submit Your Resume
If you are interested to work with us as a Freelancer or an Inhouse employee, submit your updated profile. Our concerned team will get back to you after reviewing your candidature.